THOMAS WASHINGTON - INNOCENT

 Dear Reader,

My name is Thomas Louis Washington, prison number #407126
I am currently falsely imprisoned within the Michigan Department Of Corrections.
I was sentenced to 42 to 82 years for 1st degree home invasion, assault with intent to murder.

I have been wrongly convicted for 13 long years.

The Detroit Police Officers who handled the evidence that would have proved my innocence either mishandled it or intentionally destroyed it.

At my trial the Officer that handled the evidence failed to show up to my trial when he was called.

After 13 years I have discovered that the two officers in question are a part of a Detroit Police Narcotics Unit that have been found to have on more than one occasion falsified affidavits for search warrants, kidnap and robbed criminal suspects at gunpoint and sold the drugs seized to other drug dealers who divided the proceeds amongst the Detroit Police Narcotics Unit.

This was all done while they were acting under the "COLOR OF THE LAW"

These illicit activities were also perpetrated against law abiding citizens who done nothing wrong and still was robbed, assaulted and had their homes and businesses ransacked,destroyed and personal property stolen by this criminal Detroit Police Narcotics Unit.

Officers Matthew Bray and Reginald Beasley are long time partners as well as codefendants in multiple criminal and civil proceedings in which the City of Detroit is being sued for hundreds of million by multiple Plaintiffs as a result of Officers Bray And Beasley's multiple acts of criminal misconduct.

I have been falsely imprisonment for over a decade as a direct result of Officer Matthew Bray's concealment of evidence that would have proved my innocence.

I have been screaming to the top of my lungs and calling foul, pleading for multiple groups and agencies to help me to get "Honest and truthful Police and investigators" to look into my case and help me to prove my innocence.

NOBODY WOULD LISTEN!

EVEN THE WAYNE COUNTY CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT DISREGARDED MY CLAMS AGAINST OFFICER MATTHEW BRAY AND REFUSED TO CONDUCT A PROPER INVESTIGATION SO I CAN RECEIVE A FAIR TRIAL WHERE MY JURY WILL GET TO HEAR THE MISSING EVIDENCE THAT WAS CONCEALED BY OFFICER MATTHEW BRAY.

IF THE INTEGRITY UNIT WILL NOT INVESTIGATE THE INTEGRITY OF AN OFFICER AS NOTORIOUS AS MATTHEW BRAY WHO IS A CRIMINAL DEFENDANT IN MULTIPLE PROCEEDINGS AND FOUND TO ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS HAVE ENGAGED IN SIMILAR ILLEGAL PATTERNS AND PRACTICES THAT ULTIMATELY COST ME MY FREEDOM.

I have three children whom I have missed most of their life's,I am missing time that could be spent with my mother who I recently reconnected with after almost 30 years of estrangement and isn't well, as a direct result of Officer Bray's actions.

To anyone who is reading this, I am desperately in need of an attorney or at least someone to help me retrieve important documents and transcribed records of my case thru FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT request, or basically help in anyway.

AS I LAY ON MY PRISONER BUNK FALSELY ACCUSED AND FALSELY IMPRISONED, I OFTEN ASK MYSELF "DOE'S MY BLACK LIFE MATTER"

I anticipate your response. Prayers and prayer groups are welcome. I also welcome PEN PALS and new friends.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FACTS OF CARLOS DUAN KING'S INCARCERATION

YOUTH IN TRAUMA (YIT) HELPING OUR YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH MENTORSHIP

WHAT DOES THE INSIDE OF PRISON LOOK LIKE?